As of Monday, October 24, 2016, the Stillwater Bridge will not be open to traffic. The closing will affect the following students:
- The D-1 bus will be for students living on Upper and Lower Roads in West Deerfield only.
- Students on Hillside Road, currently riding the D-1 bus will now be transported on the D-3 bus, PM drop off time will be 15-20 minutes later than current drop off time.
- Students on Stillwater, Mill Village and Lee Roads, currently riding on the D-1 bus will be transported on the D-3 bus.
- Students on Beaver Drive on the D-2 route will be picked up approximately 25 minutes earlier, at 7:00 AM instead of 7:25 AM.
- Students on transported on D-3 on Sugarloaf, King Philip or Gromacki Ave will be using the Sunderland busses.
Deerfield D-1: Beginning at 7:00 AM from Upper Road and Wisdom Way, the route proceeds south on Upper Road to Lower Road. From Lower Road travel north back to Wisdom Way. Right to the Fairgrounds, right onto Meridian Street, right onto Deerfield Street, Routes 5/10 to Frontier Regional School.
Deerfield D-2: The route will begin at the corner of Rte. 116 and River Road at 7:00 AM. North bound on River Road to Beaver Drive, continuing north on River Road to Hillside/Oak Knoll, continuing on River Road to Juniper Drive, Moody’s Corner and McClelland Farm Road, continue along River Road until left onto Routes 5/10, left onto Pine Nook Road and reverse at County Road back to Routes 5/10, left onto Routes 5/10 south to Butterfly Museum, left onto North Hillside, proceed to North Main Street, arriving at Frontier Regional School.
Deerfield D-3: The route will start at the corner of Mill Village Road and Stillwater Road at 7:05 AM. Travelling south on Stillwater Road to Lee Road, left on Lee Road to Mill Village Road, right on Mill Village Road to Routes 5/10 to Frontier Regional School.