Click Here for Links to our Live Stream Events!
Fall 2 Athletics Registration Has Closed
Information about the upcoming season:
1. All aspects of the upcoming season are subject to change at any time due to COVID-19 and Board of Health/School Committee decisions.
2. We hope to offer Football, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, and Girls Volleyball during the Fall 2 season.
3. The Fall 2 season is set to run from March 1st - April 25th 2021.
4. All student-athletes must be signed up on this registration to participate (even if they played during the Fall 1 season)
5. No late registrations will be accepted to assist coaches in having accurate information for planning purposes.
6. The first day of tryouts/practice times and locations will be emailed to families directly from coaches.
7. Click the registration links above for even more Fall 2 Athletics information.
Keep an eye on your email for more information coming soon.
To participate on the first day of practice/tryouts you will need to be signed up and have an up-to-date physical on file in the nurse’s office.
Physical exams are good for 13 months from the day they are done (example October 10, 2020 is good until November 10, 2021).
Carl Cyr - Frontier Regional School Athletic Director
Watch video recorded games on FCATMedia YouTube Channel
Frontier Community Television is looking for volunteers to cover athletic events for TV. Training available. FCAT.tv