- Early Release Friday Care: There will be a program staffed with school day staff that will provide activities from 1:30-3 pm only. Your child will participate in activities with school day staff including games and library time. This option is free of charge. You must pick up your child at school by 3 pm. There is no bussing at that time.
- If you need OSTP after school care after 3 pm you must enroll in the OSTP.
- If you are currently enrolled in the OSTP for Friday, you are all set and your child will receive care on the early release days.
- Children may remain at school from 12:45-2:15 pm
- Children will be supervised by school staff
- There will be no charge for this service
- Please note: there will not be bus service after 12:45
If you wish to enroll your child in either of the Elementary or Middle school free supervised programs please complete the Frontier registration form or Elementary School registration form, and return it to your child’s school.
If you wish to enroll your child in the OSTP, please visit the Out of School Time Program webpage or your school’s Site-Coordinator for a registration packet.
Martha H. Barrett
Superintendent of Schools