Inservice Day Registration Packet
|Time:||7:00am – 5:30pm|
|Location:||Deerfield Elementary School|
** More information will be posted closer to the date.
Lunch – Students will need to bring a healthy lunch, drink, and water bottle from home.
This full-day program is available to all students who attend Union#38 Elementary Schools and will be hosted at Deerfield Elementary School.
We provide exciting new activities that are based around themed days and feature a busy day of fun. Our days are filled with hands-on activities that are enjoyable and challenging.
Morning Breakfast and Afternoon Snack-We provide a healthy snack both in the morning + afternoon.
To ensure appropriate staff/student ratios, adequate snack and activity supplies, and a quality program experience for all please note the following:
- Children Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Enrollment is first come first serve and space is limited
- Registration forms are due on or before [TBA]
- Late registrations only accepted through [TBA], with $10 late fee
- Registrations/schedule changes and refunds CAN NOT be permitted after [TBA]
- Please Note: If you register, but your child does not attend for any reason, you are financially responsible for the tuition, unless you cancel on or before [TBA] in writing.
- If your child will be requiring any medication, or if he/she has any specific medical needs, it is crucial that we receive this information by [TBA].
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We look forward to spending a fun-filled week with your children!!