April Vacation Camp
|Location:||The Deerfield Elementary School|
|Dates:||Tuesday, April 19, 2022 – Friday, April 22, 2022|
|Time:||7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Fees:||First Child: $165 Additional Child (sibling discount): $150|
|Late fee:||$10 for registrations returned Wednesday, April 6th through Friday, April 8th, 2022|
VACATION CAMP DESCRIPTION: “TREASURE ISLAND”
Shiver me timbers! It’s a pirate soiree for this band of rowdy scallywags. Arr you ready for a great week of fun? Let’s cast off into the seven seas and navigate this exciting week of fun! Put on your pirate hat and follow the map to the treasure. Every day is a mystery, and anything can happen!
Throughout the week, we will be making all sorts of things to get us ready to be pirates. Beading Hair clips, spy glasses, Pirate hats, Pirate Shirts (Please bring a white T-shirt for your child to make a pirate shirt.), and treasure chests to name a few.
Then we will be working on our treasure maps, making parakeets, and catapults. We will round out our day by making jellyfish, and making & sailing Cork pirate ships.
Friday, Friday Fun Day-Dress as a Pirate today! Please dress up like a pirate today. Please, no swords or weapons and make sure your child has a change of clothes. We will follow our treasure maps and go on a Treasure Hunt!
From land-lubbers to swash-bucklers, it’s the pirate’s life for me!
**Activities may vary, may be subject to change depending on staffing and current COVID Protocols.
To ensure appropriate staff/student ratios, adequate snack and activity supplies, and a quality program experience for all please note the following:
- Children Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Enrollment is first come first serve and space is limited
- Registration forms are due on or before [TBA]
- Late registrations only accepted through [TBA], with $10 late fee
- Registrations/schedule changes and refunds CAN NOT be permitted after [TBA]
- Please Note: If you register, but your child does not attend for any reason, you are financially responsible for the tuition, unless you cancel on or before [TBA] in writing.
- If your child will be requiring any medication, or if he/she has any specific medical needs, it is crucial that we receive this information by [TBA].
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We look forward to spending a fun-filled week with your children!!