April Vacation Camp
|Location:||The Deerfield Elementary School|
|Dates:||April 18-21, 2023|
|Time:||7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Fees:||$170 first child, $150 each additional sibling
Per day pricing available. See
Registration form for details.
VACATION CAMP DESCRIPTION:
“It’s A Mystery to Me!”
This week it’s time to sharpen your super sleuth skills. When you arrive at our “secret agent training center” you will make your badge, get fingerprinted, choose your disguise, and secret agent code name. We will decode messages, make invisible ink, find clues and go on secret missions. Then it’s time to look at the evidence, make our own spy tools, and try to solve a mystery. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to come to vacation camp
to become a super spy! Good luck agents!
Before & Afterschool Registration
River Valley Day Camp Information
Unipay Gold (Search for “union 38 school district” if you are not brought directly to our page)
To ensure appropriate staff/student ratios, adequate snack and activity supplies, and a quality program experience for all please note the following:
- Children Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Enrollment is first come first serve and space is limited
- Registration forms are due on or before [TBA]
- Late registrations only accepted through [TBA], with $10 late fee
- Registrations/schedule changes and refunds CAN NOT be permitted after [TBA]
- Please Note: If you register, but your child does not attend for any reason, you are financially responsible for the tuition, unless you cancel on or before [TBA] in writing.
- If your child will be requiring any medication, or if he/she has any specific medical needs, it is crucial that we receive this information by [TBA].
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We look forward to spending a fun-filled week with your children!!