River Valley Day Camp
RVDC is now full and we are no longer taking registration.
Please email Janet Seredejko to be placed on the waitlist.
Please email Janet Seredejko at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
Thanks so much,
|REGISTRATION FOR RIVER VALLEY DAY CAMP|
|Registration Dates:||March 6th till camp is full|
|For:||Children ages 5-12. Completion of Kindergarten is recommended.|
|Location:||Deerfield Elementary School|
|Dates:||June 26, 2023 – August 11, 2023|
|Early Arrival:||7:00 am – 8:30 am|
|Camp Day:||8:30 am – 4:00 pm|
|Extended Day:||4:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Fees:||There is a $50 minimum to hold your child’s spot in camp in addition to the $50 registration fee required for NEW participants only. $210 per week. Early Arrival and Extended Day are additional charges per day. There is a 10% sibling discount.|
|DAILY CAMP ACTIVITIES|
We provide exciting new activities that are based around themed weeks and features busy days full of fun camp activities and many opportunities to explore, discover, create, and connect. Campers are grouped by age and our days are filled with hands-on activities that are enjoyable and challenging. Campers will gain self-esteem and self-confidence, learn new experiences, foster lasting friendships, and create new memories that will last a lifetime.
Morning Breakfast and Afternoon Snack-We provide a healthy snack for all campers at these times.
Arts and Crafts-Arts and crafts allow us to exercise our creativity along with our fine motor skills: creating murals and projects to decorate and use at our camp and cool projects to bring home and enjoy. Cooking projects are also enjoyed.
Physical Education-During PE, we play cooperative games while staying active and learning how to keep ourselves healthy while having fun. We also play outside every day. Please dress your child accordingly.
Science and Nature Studies-We offer engaging, hands-on science activities throughout the week. Our daily schedule allows for plenty of organized activities and adventures that are shaped by wonder, creativity, community, and most of all fun!
|WHAT TO BRING EVERY DAY|
Our days will be filled with fun and sometimes messy activities so be sure to come dressed appropriately for an active and exciting day.
- Please make sure your child is wearing sneakers (no open toe sandals).
- Bring a healthy lunch, drink and a water bottle
- Please no candy, gum or soda
- Please leave all toys, trading cards, electronics, and money at home.
(RVDC is not responsible for lost or stolen items)
- Be sure to remember your swimsuit and towel everyday.
- Bring sunscreen everyday! Spray sunscreen preferred.
- Label everything!!
|2023 WEEKLY THEME & ACTIVITY GUIDE|
|Week 1: June 26—June 30 Camp’s got talent!|
|Week 2: July 3—July 7 (No camp on July 4th) Lost in Space|
|Week 3: July 10—July 14 Cartoon world|
|Week 4: July 17—July 21 Animal Planet|
|Week 5: July 24—July 28 Oceans in motion|
|Week 6: July 31—Aug 4 Mystery Week|
|Week 7: Aug 7—Aug 11-You’re My Hero|
For more detailed description on the themes each week, you can download the River Valley Day Camp Flyer by clicking the link in the left sidebar.
*activities may be subject to change.
Before & Afterschool Registration
River Valley Day Camp Information
Unipay Gold (Search for “union 38 school district” if you are not brought directly to our page)
To ensure appropriate staff/student ratios, adequate snack and activity supplies, and a quality program experience for all please note the following:
- Children Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Enrollment is first come first serve and space is limited
- Camp payments must be paid by June 26, 2023.
- All deposits & registration fees are non-refundable. All cancellations or withdrawals after June 9, 2023 will be subject to a $90 per week cancellation fee. If a cancellation/withdrawal is for medical reasons, a doctor’s note MUST be submitted and credit for the specified lost time will be issued.
- Registration forms may be mailed to the address below or dropped off at any Union #38 school.
- Additional information can be found at www.frsu38.org/OSTP/home.
- If your child will be requiring any medication, or if he/she has any specific medical needs, it is crucial that we receive this information by [TBA].
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We look forward to spending a fun-filled week with your children!!